September 13th, 2022
The course Beginner with Previous Experience is directed at learning the basics of Shibari/Kinbaku technique. We start systematically with efficient handling of body, rope, and safety principles (knots, wrapping and friction). The material contains a wide range of harnesses for floor work. Understanding restriction from the models perspective, and the complex skill set of the rigger, to create erotic phantasies or a meditative tie.
– Please bring soft clothes and ropes if you have.
– It’s a drop in class (you don’t need to register before hand, but send me a short message that you join a few days before)
– If possible I suggest regular practice/participation at the beginning to create a solid technical base.
– You can register alone or with a partner. If you come alone you can pair up with each other, and in case there is an odd number of people we make one trio. If that‘s fine for you it‘ll work out :)
– Regarding the Corona-situation make sure you are testet and/or vaccinated and wear a mask (3G), thanks!!
– Costs 30 Euro per person (in cash or via paypal after the class).
Mail: workshops(at)dasniyasommer(dot)de / FB: haussommer / Insta: Kinbaku Haus / WA: +49-174-393 70 49
Date: Tuesday September 13th
Costs: 30 Euro per person (max. four couples)
Uferhallen Kulturwerkstatt – Wedding Uferstrasse 8,13357 Berlin. Entrance B6
Call this number in case the door is locked: +49-174- 3937049